1. Wake up to Art's voice in the kitchen. Lock your door.
2. Eavesdrop between chapters.
3. Wish Luke Sullivan would address your concerns now instead of promising to touch on them in later chapters.
4. Apologize to Luke Sullivan in later chapters.
5. Run around the shoe store, laugh with the sales lady. Wish all your relationships were based on commission.
6. Second grade teacher has a different face. Duck lips want to know if you're still writing.
7. New shoes do not make you faster. But your feet feel nice, so OK.
8. Post-op Molly collapses in the hallway. Three steps. Rest. Three steps. Rest.
9. Glue the paper to the box. Aunt says "You're so patient." Sounds like "Damn, you're a badass."
10. Analyze your face in the magnified mirror. And never do it again.