1. Exhausted but better, calmer, less paranoid.
2. A moth caught between the shower curtain and liner.
3. Cashier says she just wants to go home and inexplicably bags my single pack of Trident.
4. The taste of metal on my tongue. A tear in my cheek.
5. A shove in the wrong direction.
6. Spiders on the chair. My body a map of their progress.
7. So much nothing.
8. Phone buzzes on the dresser. Paranoia creeps back, makes a home in my bed.
9. A lull. Strawberry ice cream.
10. From the roof: More roofs.