1. A soggy breakfast bribe.
2. Three planks of plywood and an extra set of hands.
3. The leaves fold in on themselves, hide the writing, their purpose.
4. Bodies sprawl over lawns, on benches, in bushes. November forgets.
5. Scribbled holes in my homework. Another "да" and half-hearted "конечно."
6. Same girl laughs in the library. Tells childhood stories to a boy who is not Sterling.
7. Fracchia keeps smiling at the wall. Keeps talking to books, his desk, my backpack... I make faces in the window.
8. November 17, 2008 at 4:26 p.m. Clark Honors College finally achieves maximum pretentiousness. HumBEHR, Neckbeard? HumBEHR?
9. The Great God Wide Hip leaves KFC forever, asks if anyone wants to see his rock.
10. Replace Dana with yogurt and an issue of Glamour. Productivity stays low.